Join a growing business in a growing community! Sargent’s is celebrating over 50 years of business in Rochester, Minnesota. We are a landscape design/build firm with two retail garden centers serving the entire Southeastern Minnesota region. We have a vision for being a successful 100-year company where people love to work and a mission of creating a unique experience that makes people say “Wow!”
Landscape Architects and Designers at Sargent’s are the sales force for our landscape department. The Architect/Designer applies his or her knowledge of and experience with both plant and construction materials to create beautiful and sustainable outdoor spaces that our clients love and that are profitable for the company. While we do all kinds of landscape designs, designing and building with plants is our niche. Sargent’s has production greenhouses and two retail centers that give us a unique advantage in our landscape design and build operations.
Education and Licensure:
- Undergraduate degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design
- Professional Landscape Architecture License a plus
- Commitment to being a great teammate and growing with the team.
- Provide excellent customer communication and service throughout the design/build process.
- Create beautiful, functional, and sustainable solutions that meet the client’s needs.
- Flexible work schedule to accomplish necessary tasks during high activity seasons of the landscape industry in SE Minnesota.
- Experience in the landscape design/build field in which the candidate has had both design and project management responsibilities.
- Proficient at computer aided drafting (AutoCad or Dynascape).
- Extensive experience with, and knowledge of plant material is preferred. intermediate knowledge is a minimum requirement.